So I had the exact same problem everybody else that has posted a comment seems to have had.I put my trust in this "person" thinking "she" was good hearted, when it was just another scam.

"She" claimed to be caring and just wanted a good home for "her" baby Pomeranian. I was so excited and couldn't wait to get this puppy. I looked up the airways she said she was sending him through and they looked legit. They even sent me a schedule, confirmation, and more.

Plus it wasn't for that much money so it didn't seem like a scam to me. Than the day I was supposed to get my puppy nobody was there and I called the airlines and they had never heard of such an airway. They said pit was "pet airways" which I later on found out that they had gone out of business!

If you want my opinion don't ever buy online!Especially if it is a puppy being "shipped to you".

Had an Experience with Pet Airways?

Comments

Reston, Virginia, United States #653818

THIS HAPPEN TO ME TOO! THIS AIRLINE IS NOT REAL IF YOU TRY TO CALL THE PHONE IS DISCONNECTED. THE SELLER ALWAYS STARTS THEIR RESPONSE WITH "HELLO DEAR"

FAKE FAKE FAKE. THE SELLER CLAIMED TO BE NAMED C CHUNG.

SHE SUPPOSELY LIVES IN ATLANTA GEORGIA, BUT SHE HAS A MARYLAND PHONE NUMBER: 301-259-5962

HER PRICES FOR THE PET WAS DIFFERENT WITH EVERY CONVERSATION.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I honestly can't remember I'm sorry 8( I think the first name was...Jennifer?

Nov 2012 just got scamed from richmond va for two english bulldogs its ashame someone does this i was suppose to get mine through pet airway what was the person name that scammed u im in tn the puppies was coming from richmond va