Pet Airways - Review about Yorkshire Terrier from Arlington, Massachusetts
I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and Tina I was doing customer reviews of pet airways and I found a post from about four years ago from a girl that said that she ordered the 2 teacup puppies named Kiki and Tina from Seattle Washington and the puppyswhere the same weight from the post that person had posted the same exact story the same email was sent to this girl from the supposed woman selling these dogs asking if their dog would be taking care of if you would send lots of pictures why you thought you deserved a jog way your exact location wise and you would have to send $350 per puppy to pet it always is a scam do not fall for it!!!!anytime I have ever had a pet shifts I have had them shipped through Delta or American Airways and everything has worked out just fine. Never Western Union money for a pet!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."
- "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "This is the worst place ever my dad asked for a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top and she freaking made the sides longer and my..."
- "Kat King of 105 Medford St., Arlington, MA 02474 who owns Affirmedia in Greater Boston MA sold me an advertising package in 2013 which entailed various tasks that Kat would..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."