They wanted me to send 300.00 for insurance for a puppy I bought and wanted me to send it toNAME...LEONARD NGWANNA DESMOND.
> >>>> >> DOVER
> >>>> >> DELAWARE
> >>>> >> AMT...$300.OO
> >>>> >> They said MoneyGram will go through with the above name. MoneyGram caught it and they wanted me to send it via Western Union. I already paid for the dog but no number to call the airways and an email that is bogus. Hard lesson learned.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pet Insurance
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I have one of Lisa's Fancy Dals, she is going to be 5 years old in March 2016. This child of mine has to be the best mannered, loving, happy,..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."