They wanted me to send 300.00 for insurance for a puppy I bought and wanted me to send it toNAME...LEONARD NGWANNA DESMOND.
> >>>> >> DOVER
> >>>> >> DELAWARE
> >>>> >> AMT...$300.OO
> >>>> >> They said MoneyGram will go through with the above name. MoneyGram caught it and they wanted me to send it via Western Union. I already paid for the dog but no number to call the airways and an email that is bogus. Hard lesson learned.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pet Insurance
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."