They wanted me to send 300.00 for insurance for a puppy I bought and wanted me to send it toNAME...LEONARD NGWANNA DESMOND.
> >>>> >> DOVER
> >>>> >> DELAWARE
> >>>> >> AMT...$300.OO
> >>>> >> They said MoneyGram will go through with the above name. MoneyGram caught it and they wanted me to send it via Western Union. I already paid for the dog but no number to call the airways and an email that is bogus. Hard lesson learned.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pet Insurance
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "Went to Petco on Hwy 6 south Houston Tx I've gone there numerous times and never had a problem but today a new groomer was there I told her I..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "I had a very bad expiernce . The car I bought had many issues. It was making a knocking noise. I Was not sure if it was the motor..."