Amy graham selling puppies.Is a scam.

Will ask you to use money gram, & set up for shipment on puppy then send u a legit looking email asking for more $to cover travel.ins again money gram.Plz dont fall for her stories.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of pet airways pet transportation. Pet Airways needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pet airways pet transportation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pet Airways.

Had an Experience with Pet Airways?

Comments

Best Shepherd Kennels - Purchased one of the best dogs I ever owned Best Shepherd Kennels "I purchased Samson 8 years ago from Becky Bouchard. He is intelligent, healthy and a loyal member of my family. I received him at 8 weeks old and was able..." Read more Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more Pet Airways - Pet Insurance Review Pet Airways "They wanted me to send 300.00 for insurance for a puppy I bought and wanted me to send it toNAME...LEONARD NGWANNA DESMOND. > >>>> >> DOVER > >>>> >> DELAWARE > >>>> >>..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more